COVID-19 Isolation Assistance: Lord Baltimore TRI Center
The Lord Baltimore Triage, Respite, and Isolation Center (LBTC)
Updated June 15, 2022
***LBTC Closure Update***
The Lord Baltimore Triage, Respite, and Isolation (TRI) Center is now closed. There will no longer be centralized isolation and quarantine facility in Baltimore City.
We greatly appreciate the partnership of all referring providers over the last two years. Since opening in May 2020, the Lord Baltimore TRI Center has provided isolation and quarantine for over 3,500 people. Working together to coordinate those referrals, provide plans of care, and ensure safe transport took great effort and empathy. Thank you for your continued service to the community in providing services for those most in need and partnering to ensure everyone’s safety.
The Lord Baltimore TRI Center is now closed and no longer accepting referrals for COVID isolation or quarantine.
- If you are a shelter or residential behavioral health provider in Baltimore City calling about a COVID-positive resident, please contact your BCHD outbreak investigator for guidance during normal business hours. After hours or on weekends, shelters and residential behavioral health programs needing immediate assistance may call 410-396-3100 and ask to be routed to the BCHD after-hours duty officer.
- If you are a hospital in need of placement for a COVID-positive person experiencing homelessness:
- If the person is currently residing in a shelter or other setting, please contact that program directly to discuss the possibility of their safe return to the facility.
- If the person is not currently residing at a facility and requires behavioral health services, there may be programs that are able to accept COVID-positive clients for treatment. Please contact the Here2Help Line at 410-433-5175.
- Please do not call the city shelter hotline at this time to refer new COVID-positive clients to the shelter.
- Please ensure proactive disclosure of a client’s COVID-positive status to shelter and behavioral health providers when discussing placement, to protect staff and clients in congregate living spaces from exposure.
- If you are a City resident with a home in need of isolation support, please safely isolate yourself at home. Please call the COVID Call Center at 443-984-8650.